- Advanced Control Box Provides the means to dynamically adjust the mixture and pressure of the blasting stream to fit a variety of applications.
Environmentally Oriented Design
- Utilizes a natural volcanic crystal media in a wet-process to make a minimal-dust slurry blasting system that can operate in sensitive areas and even around combustibles where other conventional sandblasters can’t.
- The Patented Farrow Method uses heat to dramatically reduce media consumption meaning far better efficiency and far less cleanup than traditional sandblasting equipment.
- Low operating pressure (2-4 bar) protects the underlying surface from damage and enables a layer-by-layer technique for removal.
- Autonomοus unit fits a standard pickup bed and is also available mounted on a fully hot dip galvanized, highway rated trailer.
- Removes graffiti from concrete, brick, stone, marble and other delicate surfaces.
- Historic building restoration including stone and wood surfaces.
- Removes anti-fouling, paint and primers from wooden, concrete, steel, aluminum and fiberglass hulls.
- Municipal cleaning applications for sidewalks, monuments and buildings.
- Airline coating removal, paint removal and maintenance.
- Automotive finish removal, rust removal and surface preparation.
- Industrial surface paint preperation and cleanup.
- Forklift pockets are built into the unit for safe handling.
- Prominent emergency stop button for quick shut-down.
- Pneumatic “Dead Man” valve on hose nozzle, 1/2″ pop-off safety valve.
- Controls are well marked and easy to use.
- The Farrow System® process virtually eliminates airborne particulates.
- Natural volcanic crystal media contains almost zero free silica.
|Dimensions||66.5″ L x 41.5″ W x 37.3″ H|
|Weight||1170 lbs. dry, 1716 lbs. wet|
|Pot Diameter||13.8 in.|
|Pot Water Capacity||16.2 gal.|
|Pot Media Capacity||110 lbs (2 bags of media)|
|Pot Working Pressure||100 psi|
|Hose Length||65 ft.|
|Available Accessories||Hose extension|
|Warranty||Complete machine for 1 year from original purchase date*|
|Type||Honda 4-cycle air cooled, electric & recoil start|
|Oil system||4 qt. capacity, spin on filter, pressure forced lubrication|
|Battery||12 volts, maintenance free|
|Idle control||Fully automatic low idle system|
|Fuel tank capacity||Unleaded 3 gal. rust-proof tank|
|Type||Belt driven rotary screw, single stage|
|Rated delivery||60 CFM|
|Operating pressure||100 psi|
|Lubrication system||Pressure forced, spin-on cartridge filter, thermostatically controlled oil to air cooler.|
|Pressure relief||1/2″ pop-off safety valve|
|*Please see complete warranty for details.|
|**Specifications subject to change without notice.|
Technical Support Information and Downloads
To access downloads and technical information, please contact us to receive a password for the files.