- Same controls as other models which adjust for a wide array of surfaces.
- Extension hoses available for blasting up to 77 m. / 250 ft. from pot.
Versatile Customer Applications
- Reliable highpowered 185 CFM air compressor for high capacity cleaning.
- Paint removal & cleaning of bridges.
- Large abatement projects where containment is required.
- On site steel preparation for repainting and /or recoating.
- Larger historical restoration projects.
- Incorporates an Atlas Copco XAS 97 air compressor with a 3 year expandable to 5 year warranty.
- Tandem axle, surge brake trailer with parking brake.
- Full steel exterior construction including the water tanks.
- Prominent emergency stop button for quick shut-down.
- Pneumatic «Dead Man» valve on hose nozzle, 1/2″ pop-off safety valve.
- Controls are well marked and easy to use.
- The Farrow System® process virtually eliminates airborne particulates.
|Dimensions||386 (cm) L x 203 (cm) W x 203 (cm) H|
|Weight||1700 kg. dry|
|Pot Diameter||51 cm|
|Pot Water Capacity||123 liter|
|Pot Media Capacity||100 kg (4 bags of media)|
|Pot Working Pressure||100 psi – 6.9 bar|
|Hose Length||15 m.|
|Available Accessories||Hose extension|
|Warranty||Complete machine for 1 year from original purchase date; engine and compressor «Atlas Copco Unit» 3 years expandable to 5 years|
|Power||36 kw / 48 HP @ 2750 RPM|
|Oil system||8.5 liter capacity, spin on filter, pressure forced lubrication|
|Idle control||Fully automated low idle system|
|Fuel tank capacity||80 liters, diesel|
|Type||Direct Drive Twin Screw|
|Rated delivery||89 l/s – 188 CFM|
|Operating pressure||100 psi|
|Lubrication system||Pressure forced, spin-on cartridge filter, thermostatically controlled oil to air cooler.|
|Pressure relief||1/2″ pop-off safety valve|
|*Please see complete warranty for details.|
|**Specifications subject to change without notice.|